Transcend The Checkout With Catapult Mobile POS
Mobility and durability define Catapult Mobile POS. Tablets equipped with an on-board scanner and magnetic stripe reader give retailers the ability take the POS anywhere while staying connected.
Line Busting Made Easy
At peak times like Christmas and New Years, lines become longer and customer wait times become a problem. Some customers simply won’t wait. At times like that, a mobile POS handheld terminal can make all the difference in the world.
Armed with a wireless mobile POS with a built-in scanner and wireless belt printer, a trained cashier can go out to the line and pre-scan customer purchases, and provide them with a barcoded receipt. When the customer arrives at the checkout, all they have to do is scan the receipt and pay – everything is already scanned – saving time and reducing lines.
Whether running on a traditional POS lane, or on a handheld mobile POS lane, Catapult is the same POS software on either platform. This makes installing, configuring, and maintaining Catapult mobile POS handhelds extremely easy. It also reduces training time in stores significantly because cashiers and managers are already familiar with the Catapult POS software.
The Most Powerful e-Commerce Click & Collect 2.0 Picking Solution
Using Catapult POS PickAssist feature, this mobile solution is ideal for quickly picking web orders generated from your Catapult WebCart. To take full advantage of the Catapult pick solution, you need a compact but fast hardware solution. Unlike competing pick solutions, PickAssist allows you to process multiple orders at once, guiding personnel through the store using the most efficient pick order route possible. It also automatically retransacts orders whenever deletions, additions and/or substitutions are made. You’ll never have to rescan an order at the POS lane, an extra step that competing solutions require. Additionally, this hardware/software combination is ideal when used to deliver web orders to the customer’s car, or directly to their home or business.
Mobile POS with Catapult
- Decrease checkout lane traffic via line busting while delivering a personal experience
- Use in mobile environments such as café, sidewalk sale, or garden center
- Fully-functional POS with transaction speed
- Seamlessly redundant POS, allowing the mobile device to transition from online to offline and back to online, automatically, as the user transitions in and out of wi-fi range
- Does not require special integration, uses standard Catapult software
- Intuitive Consumer On-screen signature capture for credit and Rx transactions
- Signature capture and prompting meet all Rx and HIPPAA requirements
- Receipts can be emailed or printed via the optional wireless printer
- Operates with RXServer, great for pharmacy drive-thrus or when pharmacy lines get backed up
- Operates with Catapult Membership Server (CMS)